No one wants to handle their own plumbing – and you’re no exception.
But with all the plumbers out there, how do you know which one will do the job right and not leave you with leaking pipes?
When it comes to plumbing services NH, we guarantee all of our services – because you want to know that when the job’s done, it’ll be done right. And if it’s not, you want want to know that we’ll fix it, no questions asked.
Now, here’s the real question: Do you know if your plumbing systems are in good condition?
Or is it a ticking time bomb just waiting for you to go on vacation before it bursts – so you come home to a watery, soggy mess?
We can’t tell you how many calls we’ve had where that EXACT situation happened.
So how do you know if you’re in good shape? With our Free 5-Point Plumbing System Check Up – performed with any plumbing services you need today.
Here’s what we’ll check:
- Your Water Heater – the #1 worst thing to have a leak from. Hot water does a lot more damage than cold!
- Your Interior Plumbing – the kitchen and all your bathrooms
- Your Washing Machine – this might tie with the Water Heater as the worst thing to have leak on you…because unlike your water heater, your washing machine is usually in living areas!
- Your Supply Lines – water and gas, if you have gas supply
- Your Shut-Off Valves – to make sure they’re working properly and not rusted in the open position, making you unable to shut off the water quickly
If there are any pressing issues, we’ll let you know – and you can decide what to do from there. If not, we’ll give you a write up of any possible concerns that you might have to deal with sooner than later, AND we’ll give you a 20% off coupon to use toward any of the services we recommend.
PLUS – don’t forget – all your work is guaranteed. So if we fix something for you, we guarantee we’ll do it right the first time – and if it’s not, we’ll come back and fix it for free.